Sunday, April 28, 2013

RAISE YOUR MARKS IN MATHS: FREE PDF FILE

Hellow.
I, Thomas, have produced a 9-pager to help students struggling with Mathematics (Maths).
The PDF file would be useful for students learning Maths in Papua New Guinea and other parts in the Pacific.
I am targeting students at the Grades 8, 9, 10 and 11 levels.
But the principles discussed would prove useful for university or college level students also.   
Really, I think it is applicable to students anywhere in the world.
If you want a copy, just email me and I will send it to you: hwbthomas@gmail.com.
If you are not sure about anything mentioned in the pages, just post a query.
Cheers. 
- Thomas

PS. I made a point at the start of the document in acknowledging two women who influenced me most in studying mathematics and its sister science. The first is my mother (a former teacher) and the second is another motherly teacher from Kerala, India. They both have since left us for the other world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment