Sunday, January 3, 2016

THE RAIN (PRAYER ANSWERED) AND MY LIST OF THINGS …

WHAT a way to start 2016 - a prayer was answered!
(I prayed the day before that rain would fall and it did.)
Yes, the rain did pour on New Year ’s Day – not in the early hours, as I wished, but an hour or so before dawn.
But it fell at the right time just when a small group were trying to be a bit too noisy (the party had already died but they were still trying to push it), the heaven’s opened and that maimed their plan – and the rain continued on sporadically throughout the day.
It poured again this morning (Dec 2), at sunrise – giving a cool morning for those who wanted to grab a few more hours of rest before heading out to the shops or elsewhere.
Thank you for the rains, O Lord.

THE LIST
Yes, I almost did everything I wrote on Dec 31.
I DID:
1. Strike the keys on the keyboard and pluck the guitar strings.
2. Drink Pepsi.
3. Eat a good meal.
4. Do some sit-ups and stretches.
5. Listen to BBC radio.
6. Watch a movie.
7. Review the stock of Learn Spanish videos I have at hand.
(I went over the Bahasa Indonesia and Spanish videos that I have.)

I DID NOT DO
1. Say hellow to a penpal over the net.
2. Review a word list in another language.
3. Pen a few lines on another project/or pen my to-do list for 2016.

WATCH THE NEXT TWO POSTS – ONE ON A SONG AND ONE ON A MOVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment