Sunday, January 3, 2016

THINGS TO DO ON NEW YEAR'S DAY

HAPPY New Year everybody!
I apologize that I have not been posting as often as I would like too.
I will try to do that a bit more regularly this year.

Anyway, here is a list of things I said I would do on New Year's day - and passed onto to my friends on a social network.

1. Strike the keys on the keyboard or pluck the guitar strings.
2. Drink Pepsi.
3. Eat a good meal.
4. Do some sit-ups and stretches.
5. Say hellow to a penpal over the net.
6. Listen to BBC radio.
7. Watch a movie.
8. Pen a few lines on another project/or pen my to-do list for 2016.
9. Review the stock of Learn Spanish videos I have at hand.
10. Review a word list in another language.
11. … Still thinking.

(If I was with the squad on the other side of the city, the mother and sister will be baking cupcakes to have with tea or coffee, as they have been doing for ages. No alcohol is allowed in that premises so it is always peaceful and warm.)

Anyway, cheers to you all! Enjoy your celebration in a civilized manner!
More interesting things are coming up in 2016. Be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment