Monday, February 10, 2014

POEM OF THE WEEK: WHY LOOK OUT TO SEA?



Sorry, my apologies.

I was late in posting the poem for last week.

I penned this based on something I heard from a TV programme over the weekend.

That concept is in the first verse.



WHY LOOK OUT TO SEA? By TH

Why look out to sea?

What is there to see?

He’s looking for war

He is a warrior



Why look out to sea?

Way past the tamano tree

She’s searching for words

She is a young poet  



Why look out to sea?

With a smile, a glee

Of the past he thinks

And a good thought sinks



Why look out to sea?

You are asking me?

I’m waiting for a song

I’ve this feeling strong



It will come today

Did not yesterday

And when it comes

It will be like the drums



I will know it’s time

Words shall just rhyme

The tune will be clear

And it will become dear

No comments:

Post a Comment