Sunday, October 18, 2015

BEST WISHES TO ALL GR 12 STUDENTS SITTING THEIR EXAMS


FOR this month and the last, I was busy helping my nieces in two different centres in the country with some remedial work. Their friends got word of that and came too with them to be helped by the work I prepared.
My regret is that I should have spent more time with them.
However, the lessons learned will pave the way for remedial programmes in 2016 and beyond to help the others who are coming up the ranks, so to speak.

And with that: I WISH THEM AND ALL WHO ARE SITTING THEIR EXAMS TOMMORROW THE BEST!!!
One thing I told them was: “You aim for a mark before you walk into an exam room. (You must aim for something.) And when you sit to do your exam, aim to obtain something better than the mark you set, or thought of, earlier.”

(There is no science in this. Experience shows that those who think like that get what “they think up”. It is still a mystery!)

No comments:

Post a Comment