Thursday, June 13, 2013

A BOY WANTS TO EAT CHOCOLATES EVERY DAY



OVER the last few days, I remembered a conversation I had with a nephew in 2005 (or thereabouts). The boy is now 12; he was the one who correctly gave the names of the three French territories in the Pacific – as per a post sometime ago.

Yes, when he was smaller, while chatting with me, he said: “Uncle, I want to eat chocolate every day.”
I told him: “If you work hard, study hard and get a good job as in flying a plane or helicopter, you can eat all the chocolate you want every day. You do not have to ask your Dad or Mum to buy you chocolates.”

I also said something like: “But by then, you will know that eating chocolate every day is not a wise thing to do.”

And that is the same today. Those who work hard, study hard and win a good job will be in that position – they can chocolates every day.

Young people who are lazy in school and life would not have such a privilege in the future - to decide what they want to do.

Bon week-end tout le monde. Be safe and be wise in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment