Sunday, November 10, 2013

A PRAYER TO BE MORE FOCUSED …

I JUST thought I should say a prayer to help me be more focused in my tasks. And I am sharing that with you.
Here it is:

Dear Lord, Holy God.
Please help me remain focused.
There are a million things on my mind.
I know time is running out … I mean, the year is almost upon us and there are a good number of things I planned to do this year, and they are still outstanding.
Please help me get some of them out of the way before the New Year.
Thanks for Your grace and mercy that have been renewed daily – and that had nothing to do with my state of affairs, mind or soul, but because of your kindness, despite my faults and sins.
Please, Lord, for the sake of others who depend on us, help us remain focused and keep “the main things the main things”.
Please help all our relatives and friends also fare well in their week.
Help them in the same way - to remain focused.
Thank you so much for being so gracious and kind.
In Jesus’ name, I pray.
Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment