Monday, November 18, 2013

PURSUING YOUR GOALS ...



YOU should continue to pursue your goals in life – including those you set at the start of the year.

Some months back, I told you all about my aim to get a violin.
Yes, I was inspired by a toddler-violinist – Akim Camara.
(He was a toddler, aged three in 2008, when he played before a crowd of 18,000 in Parkstad Stadium in the Netherlands. Check his video on YouTube.)
I am slowly working my way to getting that instrument.
But before that I managed to find another instrument.
Yes, as you can see, it is a cheap electronic keyboard.

Photo: An electronic keyboard. After that, a violin.

Despite not achieving all my set goals this year, I know I am moving closer to achieving some of them.
The violin and keyboard will help me continue to be creative in another way.
Do continue to pursue your goals.  

It’s your life, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment