Thursday, November 7, 2013

GETTING INTO THE SKIN OF A 12-YEAR-OLD BOY …


REMEMBER me writing about my sketch on a new story which includes the characters of the convict, a mother and her two children – a teenage daughter and a 12-year-old son?
Well, apart from other things, I will be busy this weekend working on chapters where the 12-year-old boy is interacting with others.

I was thinking much about this yesterday and know that I will have to get into the skin of a boy about that age – to think what he thinks, talk about things he loves, his not comprehending what some adults (including his mother) are up to and trying to understand how his sister is getting on with her studies when she is spending more time listening to music than completing her homework.

Starting next week, I will try to look at life through the eyes of the 17-year-old girl, the sister.
I think the weekend will be full for me.
I also hope the best for you all this weekend.
Stay safe and continue to be creative.

Cheers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment