Sunday, March 23, 2014

POEM OF THE WEEK ... A NEW WEEK AHEAD



I WAS a bit stretched last week, attending two « outside » meetings and a function squeezed in between my working hours.
Hopefully, I should get some other stuff completed this week – things in line with my own list of personal goals.
Anyway may you all have a wonderful, productive week and here is the poem for the week. 

A REMINDER (March 23)

Last week He reminded me

About what I ought to be



There is this way of thinking

Of doing things and feeling



Which is not illegal, bad

But it is wrong and quite sad



When you saw a way better

And realized that later - 



You knew then it’s not the best

Although it’s praised in a fest



‘Twas from a movie, a film

A young man who had a dream



Things changed and so his notions -

Stop going thru the motions



As did many in the group

The man knew he had to stoop



By stooping he went further -

To fly to levels higher


No comments:

Post a Comment