Monday, March 31, 2014

REMINDER: A NEW MONTH STARTS TOMORROW



HELLOW friends.
I am just reminding you all that a new month starts tomorrow.
That would make it the fourth month of this year – and we have eight (8) more months in the year.
Are you getting close to accomplishing some of the goals you set at the start of the year?
Are you still giving the attention that some of them need?
Let us all make 2014 a memorable year – get some of those goals ticked off your notebook.

Today, as I was coming to work, I bumped into one of our senior lecturers in literature (here in PNG) – at the gas station.
As I was about to leave him, he said: “Good writing. Keep it up.”
Thanks to you, Dr Steven Winduo …

I remember, back in the 1990s, when I was a junior student at the university, he was a postgraduate student and ran a poetry/writing club where, during lunchtime, students recited or told poetry/stories they wrote.
I sat in a number of those sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment