Monday, January 27, 2014

FREE PDF FILE: RAISE YOUR MARKS IN MATHS

THIS is for your information, friends and relatives.
If you have a child in secondary school and s/he is struggling with Maths (or if you are a student and struggling with the subject), request for a free copy of “Raise Your Maths Marks”, a PDF file I created last year.

It is a 9-pager that gives tips on how a student should study Maths. Yes, the study methods one should use to become confident with Maths are not essentially the same as studying English!
(The file comes from my own experience. At one time I was also struggling with the subject, until a good teacher told me how to do well in it.) 

Good Maths marks are essential for studying Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry (Physical), Accounting, Business Studies and Architecture, among others.

For a copy of the file, just inbox me your email address and I will send it to you.
My email address is: hwbthomas@gmail.com
Cheers.

QUOTE: “Learning mathematics is very different from learning other subjects.” – Dr STC Siklos, Faculty of Mathematics, Cambridge  

No comments:

Post a Comment