Sunday, January 12, 2014

PLS ... WHAT IS IT FOR?

PRIVILEGE LEARNING SYSTEMS was formed to motivate, guide and encourage people to be the best learner wherever they are and to succeed in what they do.

There are a lot of intelligent people who are not reaching the levels they should be because of lack of guidance.
There are others who are not really that sharp and yet they continue to achieve more year by year – because they have others who have run the same race they are trying to run giving them practical tips on how to do it right. 

This year, I will try to post all my pieces from a column that I write - “Learn and Live”.

A new week starts today, the third week in 2014.
I wish you all the best.
I still have some work assignments to catch up on.
I will post last week’s item from “Learn and Live” a bit later in the afternoon.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment